Monday, September 5, 2011

So. I never called the dr. about my HBP. I'll talk to him about it the next time I see him. Just not going to worry about it. My hubbs lost $250 that I asked him to put back so we could re-do our bathroom floor. We were supposed to rip out the carpet and put down some vinyl that looks like hardwood. Carpet in a bathroom is horrible!!!! So I'm a little (or a LOT) upset that that is now on hold. 
this evening was a mess. Just going to outline what went on today/tonight.
ME: 1) cleaned the grill, set it up, cooked dinner (bbq pork chops and jumbo hot dogs)
        2) fixed kids' plates
        3) put kids (all 3) in the shower (one at a time), got them dressed, hair all fixed up, clothes set out for school tomorrow
        4) helped girls with their homework, then sent them to bed.
HUBBY: 1) went to Lowe's and bought drywall
               2) cut out the bottom half of the girls' bedroom wall
               3) cut drywall to fit
               4) ate dinner (which i still have not)
I am just tired, crampy (af soon to come), and have to get up at 6 in the morning. So I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment