Thursday, September 15, 2011

More car problems...again...

So, car problems again/still. When will this ever end?! Here's my list...yes, I'm making lists now.

1) Buick- It needs a MAF (mass air flow) sensor. Really easy to get to, and super easy to install. It's literally 3 phillips head screws, and a plug. That's it. Will take possibly 1 minute. So why haven't we fixed it yet you ask? Well, because the part is $160 plus tax. Yeah. That's why.

2) Ford- This one is still hesitating and sputtering. Checked the codes on that check engine light, and it threw up an EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) valve and also an ABS (antilock brake system) relay. The EGR valve is $50 plus tax, and we have absolutely NO idea where it's even located, much less what tools we'll need for it. And the same goes for the ABS relay. Except it's only $12.49 plus tax, which includes a lifetime limited warranty. So, yeah.

3) I know this is off the car subject, but I'm really aggravated at hubby. He started this drywall project in the girls' room, and it's still not finished. Here's the kicker...he started it 2 weeks ago!!!! Seriously?! Come on! I want their room finished! Less bugs, less insulation worries, and it will be safer! And by the way, (even though hubby is not reading this and has no clue i even started blogging), it would really be awesome if he finished our bathroom's drywall, also!!!! All it needs is to be nailed in (I think). I don't have any clue about drywall. Never dealt with it before.

4) It would be really nice to devote 1 day to cleaning (and actually get it done). I'm starting to get horrified at my house. And believe me, I'm VERY lax about stuff.

The girls are doing great in school! Ariah is catching up very nicely, and Amara is now able to count to ten by herself! WOW!!!! Logan has been a little butt lately. He will listen and mind Daddy, but all Mommy hears is, "No"! Aggravates me to no end. But what can I do....he's 3. But on a bright note, he has been #1&2ing in the potty, all by himself! And very few accidents. No #2 accidents at all.

Well, hubbs just got in from work with a big stack of mail (bills). Gonna visit with him before bed. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment