Wednesday, September 7, 2011

cars, cars, cars

Today my issue is with cars. My Buick's service engine soon light has been on for 3 months, so it's been sitting in the driveway. I went yesterday and renewed my tags, so this morning I drove it around the circle where we live. It was completely fine. Gave me no problems. So then my mom and sister come over because hubby's friend/co-worker is selling his 2nd car to my 17yo sister. So he takes our Buick, mom follows him, and I follow her. The Buick dies 3 times on the way there. So that's not gonna work. We're gonna have to get it fixed. Then hubby's friend/co-worker sells my sis the car, and that left me with my van. Which is not a problem. But it's started acting up, too. Sputtering and hesitating. So after I picked my girls up from school, I took it and got the oil changed. It really needed it! So that's my car-filled day. I could go without a car breaking down for the rest of my life and not complain...I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment