Monday, September 19, 2011

last night, today, and tonight

Last Night:
      was really nice. Hubby made some Amish Friendship Bread. It was really good! And the best part is that when you get it, and follow the directions, you end up with 5 batches. You keep one, give 3 away (with a copy of the instructions), and bake what's left over. And this happens every 10 days. It never ends. 
     So anyway, while hubbs was baking and playing the PS2, I was playing on the computer and listening to the ipod. I decided that I would go for a walk...and I made 2 laps around where we live. I normally only make it 1 before I'm exhausted. I really think listening to music helps tremendously. 

Today:
    was weird. I actually had energy today! I really think it was because of my walk last night. I'm thinking about walking again tonight as soon as i get done posting this....maybe. Having a little bit of a motivation problem right now...I should put my headphones on and turn the music up super loud and just get to it. lol. Anyway, so today I actually cleaned the house a bit. I got 4 loads of laundry done, supper made, tea fixed, a bed remade (sheets and all), and showered the kids and fixed their hair, and then sent them to bed. Oh, but not before my 3 year old boy had a massive nose bleed. Again. I wish the Dr. would act a little more concerned about it. This is happening quite often. But I digress...I got the kids to bed and my 7 year old daughter decides she's going to cry all night because there's a wrinkle in her blanket on her bed, and daddy's still at work (because he works second shift). So hubbs gets home, and she still won't stop crying. I think she finally cried herself to sleep. And for all you judgemental people, I kept going back there and asking her what was wrong. She refused to talk to me. She just wanted daddy tonight. Which is kinda unusual for her...she is typically a mommy's girl. Oh, well....

Tonight:
     So hubbs is home, and I've been telling him about my day, and he told me about his. Now it's getting really close to bedtime. I guess I should probably go on that walk now....

Until we meet again, my friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment