Monday, August 29, 2011

uneventful...

Today has been relatively uneventful. My 6yo had a speaking part in her Rise & Shine program at school, so I (and daddy and brother) stayed at the school to watch. She did really well; we're so proud!!!!

So this afternoon, hubby's shoulder was really hurting him, so he talked to his boss(es) at work, and they allowed him to go see the dr. So he was off today, and is also off tomorrow and the next day. And he has an appt with his surgeon on Wed. So hopefully that will work out and his shoulder will stop hurting him so badly.

Anyway, I haven't been sleeping well, what with all the stress going on around here. So since hubbs was home, he let me take a long nap. So now I can't sleep. And tomorrow morning I have a neurologist appt about an hour away from my house. So hubby and son are going with me so we can go to some stores that we don't have where we live. Make a day trip out of it, anyway.

So not much has happened. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment